- Specifications Easy to use Anti-slip rubber feet Yes Snooze type Snooze button Display brightness control 4 settings Instore demo fuction Yes Number of alarm times 1 Snooze button for sound 9 minute(s) Charges iPhone/ iPod Touch No Controlled by iPhone/ iPod App No Safety UV-free UV-free Sound Digital FM radio Yes Number of Wake-up Sounds 3 Play music from iPhone or iPod No Well being by light Increase alertness Yes Drift to sleep naturally Yes Wake up naturally Yes Wake-up gradually Yes Natural light Brightness settings 20 Colored sunrise simulation No, Plain yellow Light intensity 300 Lux Sunrise simulating process 30 minutes Sunset simulation Yes Technical specifications Cord length 150 cm Frequency 50/60 Hz Insulation Class III Insulation Powerplug Class II (double isolation) Power 16.5 W Power Output Adapter 12W Type of lamps Lumiled Luxeon Rebel Voltage 100/240 V Weight and dimensions Country of origin China Power Plug weigth 99 gram Product dimensions 19.2 (height) x 19.9 (diameter) x14.6 (depth) cm Product weight 0.813 kg
- Philips Green Logo Philips Green Products can reduce costs, energy consumption and CO2 emissions. How? They offer a significant environmental improvement in one or more of the Philips Green Focal Areas – Energy efficiency, Packaging, Hazardous substances, Weight, Recycling and disposal and Lifetime reliability.
- Natural light wakes you gradually Sunrise Simulation wakes you gradually Inspired by nature's sunrise, light gradually increases within 30 minutes until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of changing an increasing light stimulates your body to wake up naturally. By the time light has filled the room your chosen natural sound completes the wake up experience, leaving you ready for the day ahead. Dimming light and sound gently send you off to sleep Sunset simulation is a light therapy used before you go to sleep. Sunset simulation prepares your body to fall asleep by gradually decreasing light and sound to your set duration.
- 20 brightness settings to fit your personal preference The sensitivity to light differs per person. In general, when using a higher light intensity a person needs less time to become fully awake. The 20 light intensities of the Wake-up light can be personalized and even be set up to 300 lux. Natural sounds wake you gently Choice of 3 different natural wake up sounds At your set wake up time natural sound will play to complete the wake up experience and ensure you are awake. The selected sound gradually increases in volume to your selected level within one and a half minute. There are three natural sounds you can choose from: Bird Song, Birds in the forest and Zen Garden. FM radio let's you wake up with your favorite radio show Listen to your favorite radio show while you are waking up Naturally proven to work The only Wake-up Light clinically proven to work At this moment in time the Philips wake-up light is the only one scientifically proven to work. In order to make the Wake-up Light the best possible product it can be in genuinely waking you up naturally and energized we have done a lot of clinical research. This reseach was conducted by independent science facilities to study and prove the effects of the wake-up light on the overall wake up experience. This way we have proven, among other things, that the Philips Wake-up Light not only wakes you more naturally, but also more energized and that it improves your mood in the morning.
- Developed by Philips, experts in light for over 100 years. Philips was founded over a 100 years ago as a company that produced and sold lightbulbs. Over 100 years Philips grew into a global company that brings innovation in lots of different areas. To this day lighting still is the soul of Philips. The Wake-up Light is proud to continue its heritage by building on years of knowlegde and expertise of the world's most well know lighting expert. 92% of users agree that it is easier to get out of bed Independent research* shows that 92% of Philips Wake-up light users find it is easier to get out of bed (Metrixlab 2011, N=209)
Philips HF3510/60 Wake-up Light